Physiotherapy helps in restoring movement and functions with patients affected by injuries, illness or disability. Physiotherapy also reduces the chances of injury and illness in the future, it has a holistic approach
How Physiotherapy Can Help Avoiding Surgery?
For patients who are facing a chance of potential surgery, Physiotherapy can work as a saver. Patients who wish to avoid surgery and long term medication, Physiotherapy is an excellent option. In most of the cases, an early intervention of a skilled physiotherapist can prevent the need of surgery.
What are the Benefits of Choosing Physiotherapy over Surgery?
Studies have shown that people who opt for physiotherapy over surgery are 50% less likely to have surgery. For example data from another study shows that knee arthritis and meniscus injuries noted that 60-70 percent of knee surgeries were avoided by patients having physiotherapy first.
- Physiotherapy is non-invasive
- Physiotherapy has less risk than surgery
- Physiotherapy is more cost effective
- Physiotherapy reduces overall doctor visits
- Physiotherapy can save from unplanned absences from work or other obligations
- Physical therapy prevents further injury
At Align Body we make sure to treat our patients with utmost deliberation of precision. To know more call us or visit alignbody.in today.